From restaurants to hotels and B&Bs to caravan parks, the South of England economy relies on the hospitality sector to service vacationing nationals and overseas visitors like no other region.
Clive Price worked with a major UK insurance business focused on the leisure sector so we have a good knowledge of the needs of hospitality providers and some great ideas on how to develop your internet presence to profitable effect.
We have also been involved in business re-launches and have worked with pubs and restaurants to provide their customers with a sophisticated and effective web portal for bookings, orders and general brochure web designs.
[list style=”arrow” color=”blue-lite”]
- CMS works brilliantly with the fast-moving hotel and hospitality sectors allowing speedy updates and news of local events and attractions
- Discounts and voucher systems can be implemented simply and with time limitations
- Restaurant menu changes and remote table or room booking services through to full e-commerce solutions can be accommodated
- Social media integration built-in offering social referrals through ‘likes’ and tweets and links to commercial referrers such as Trip Advisor or Tastecard etc
- Blogs and Newsletters
- Membership schemes and frequent diner/guest services
We love this sector as the creative opportunities are at their highest and the impact of a well designed site result in very fast returns on the investment made.