Tradesweb©the answer for the smaller trades and sole traders
Tradesweb© – a brief rationale.
- High quality appearance and function that scales as you grow
- Easily updated and managed by you, fully supported by us
- Economical all-in cost with no add-ons or on-going costs
The reason for developing the product is simple – we are constantly asked to take over, update, recover or fix so-called ‘free’ sites or hobby sites that are often beyond repair.
We understand that the costs of starting or running a small business can be unexpectedly high, so the apparent zero cost of a template built site can be attractive at the outset.
But customers will make presumptions about you based on their experience of visiting your site.
So it has to be right, it has to work, it has to reflect your branding, your ambitions and act as a positive reinforcement to the customers buying decisions. Tradesweb© is our solution.
Tradesweb© is a responsive, CMS based website that gives you control of the content to allow you to develop the site, add images, text, pages, news and a whole range of media to enhance your visitors experience. The website comes complete and ready to go with:
- Home page including image slider and menu system
- About you page – to add your experience, history, images etc
- Services page – to describe the range of services you offer
- Contact – contact form, email links, address and phone information, Google map.
- EU Cookie compliance function – to keep your site within EU regulations including Privacy and Cookie policies plus Terms & Conditions of use
You add content either by supplying this at point of order or subsequent to the build. Images can be incorporated. You supply and we can resize as appropriate.
All-inclusive price £279
including 12-months hosting, domain name (UK registered names only) and technical support for a full year.
We include a 100+ page manual, training is available at extra cost with some popular additions.
- One-click backup solution £40 to keep the site safe and allow a simple restore or migration
- email £10 for 3 addresses – one off cost
- Google Analytics setup and integration £25
- Full Spartina Design management from £35 per month